http://www.mirukuma.com/

Monday, April 30, 2012

Lolita High Tea


This was the second year I have put on a 'Lolita High Tea' for all the Sydney lolitas
Last year only 9 lovely girls could come, but this year 33 girls and one man
So all together there was 35 of us, we all some fitted inside my house!

(All photos taken by one of girls that came, Thank You!)

First course was 'Broccoil and Cheese soup'


Second course was 'Mini Quiches, Sandwiches and Mini Sausage Rolls'



Third course was of cause sweets and I made soo many things!



I had a wonderful time and I hope everyone that came did as well :)
I am looking forward to doing it all over next year and yes I have started planning!!
To everyone that came and to my family and family friends that helped, Thank you :)


1 comment:

  1. I had such a lovely time, and you are an amazing hostess! Thank you for everything <3 <3!

    ReplyDelete