http://www.mirukuma.com/

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sucker Punch!!

Hi everyone,

I have been really busy getting everything ready for Easter!! I have just finished with all the Easter presents and am ready to relax and eat too much! :)

What is everyone doing for Easter??

Last Monday, my boyfriend (Jamie) and I went to see 'Sucker Punch'. I really loved the movie, its very much the kind of movie I am into! It has been getting mixed reviews, somepeople love and somepeople hate it.
If you have seen it, please let me know what you thought of it :)



The trailer for Sucker Punch:


I shall write up another post tomorrow, but my post after that will be next Tuesday(which is Monday
 for USA).

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie yet but most people I know really liked it.

    As for Easter, there's a dinner on Saturday with the family - no big deal. Otherwise the 24th is my brother's birthday so we're BBQ'ing!

    ReplyDelete