http://www.mirukuma.com/

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hi Everyone,

So I am back, after a very long time away from my blog. I hope you didn't miss me too much :P
A lot has happened since I stopped blogging, like my lolita wardobe has grown!!

So lets see what have I been up too? Well mostly working on my handbags (if you are new to my blog, I am a handbag designer my website: MercedesLouise)
You will see more lolita designs in my summer collection (around Nov/Dec 2011) can not wait to show you all the designs :D

At the end of last year, my close friends and I had a week away, which was fun! It was great to get away from the city and just relax for a whole week.

I am guessing most of you have heard of the Irish band 'The Script'?? Well last Saturday (9th April) they were here in Sydney(Australia) and I saw their show live!! I went with my boyfriend's sister and her friend. We had a really great time. 'Tinie Tempah' opened the show.



 The day after 'The Script' concert, I had organised a "Lolita Easter Meet Up'. Had a great time meeting up with some of the Sydney lolitas :D (I will post photos from the meet tomorrow)

1 comment: