http://www.mirukuma.com/

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Off to the City!

Was at work today...so nothing much happened.
Love my job lol, I am working in Newtown. If you come to Sydney, you have to spend a day walking down King Street in Newtown. There are so many cool shops and lots of hand made things too.
My mum and I are going to spend a day (hopefully soon, maybe after we come back from Melbourne) shopping in King Street.

Forget to tell everyone that I am going to Melbourne end of next month with my mum, YAY!!
We are going to see the 'Tim Burton Exhibit'
This will be my first time, so mum is making sure we see everything we can in 3 days!

Was at a showing this weekend. On the opening night, I wore my chandelier skirt. I will put up photo when I get the photos.
Tomorrow I am going to one my my favourite bookshops in the city, 'Kinokuniya'.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great time at the Tim Burton exhibition, I am living in Melbourne now and I still haven't had the time to go! It looks like so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on doing a study abroad in Melbourne in a few years- I hope when I'm there I can take a trip to Sydney. Newtown sounds like such a fun area! I'd love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete