http://www.mirukuma.com/

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Lolita Photos -2-

Yay it's Thursday!!
Hope everyone likes the lolita photos I have found this week.

I have been busy making handbags for this Saturday, as I will be at Balmain Markets (Sydney, Australia).
My Sunday will see me making my cosplay outfit for Supanova in Sydney. Which Anime character will I be cosplaying? Well that is a secret!! :P

I have decided that when I reach 30 followers I will have a giveway!



(via Pop Lolita Lolipop)

Too gorgeous



(via Pop Lolita Lolipop)
Twinning


(via Pop Lolita Lolipop)
Love the icing sparkle injections!


So many choices



Just love the handbag!




If you have any photos that you would like me to post email photos to me : aussiegirlinalolitaworld@hotmail.com
(Make sure the email subject is: Thursday Lolita Photos)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to twin with someone ^^ but I don't know any one close to into lolita

    super cute photos ^^

    I think u might like this one http://nakasnet.blogspot.com/2010/04/cutie-magazine.html

    its a scan of CUTiE and I love the clothes there ^^

    ReplyDelete