http://www.mirukuma.com/

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Every year my parents and I go to the city to see David Jones' famous Christmas window display and puchase a decoration each for our tree.





Sorry the photos are not very good , there were so many people that it was really hard to get a clear view.

I was looking for a decoration when I can across this


Yes, Twilight tree decoration!
I tryed very hard not to laugh, but could not!

I have to say that Twilight is EVERYWHERE!!
I rememeber the days when not many people knew about the Twilight book.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely tradition I wish my family had something like that ^_^

    I haven't been to see the decorations in DJs yet.

    The Twilight tree is hilarious! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute tradition, I don't do normally anything like that. Tehe twilight ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those window displays look very nice, that's a lovely tradition you have with your family^^

    How is that tree a Twilight tree besides they ironed on some letters to that purple ribbon? Haha

    Your new layout is very lovely and I like your blog charm^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. the twilight is taking over the world XD

    nie pics ^^

    ReplyDelete