http://www.mirukuma.com/

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brush with Fame!

Went out shopping today with my mum and her friend, Ros.

What I wore today



One of the shops we went into was, 'Canterbury Lace'




It has a sweet lolita feel to it



As we were sitting having a coffee, Ros saw a man walking and said, "Isn't that Kirk from INXS?"

I almost died when I turned around to see Kirk from INXS walk right pass us.

I grabbed my bag, told mum and Ros I would be back in a second and ran off to get my photo with Kirk!



If you don't know who INXS, they are (were) great aussie rock band. They were huge in the 80's and 90's. Read more about INXS here

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute! And I love that pink teddy bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats lucky! I've never seen a celeb yet, you look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is totally cute^^ and how cool you got to meet someone famous hehe. I know INXS but I would never recognize someone in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tehe ive seen two celebs and never even new they were famous XD i was in Hong Kong at the time though XD

    i really like ur outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much *___*
    I went to Australia some years ago, also during christmas time. It's so weird to went to the beach and go swimming at christmas time :D Here in Germany it's so cold and windiy .////.
    I'll start a give away aktion next month! :D

    ReplyDelete